150 to 158 Main St. E.

Hume Block: This row of brick buildings was built in 1916, following a major fire just before Christmas in 1915, which destroyed the original row of frame buildings. T. D. Hume had opened the first moving picture theatre on the site in 1912. The Princess Theatre, later the Roxy, operated here from 1916 until the 1980’s.

Now home to: