146 to 148 Main St. E.

Earl Block: Formerly known as the Hyde Block, a frame building destroyed by fire in 1915, Edwin Earl re-built the premises and operated a tin and plumbing shop. Mr. Earl served with numerous community groups. He also served on Town Council, was elected Mayor of Milton and was appointed Fire Chief.

Now home to: