This structure was built in 1889 from George Lavyer using what was called a “pug brick” as a store. In 1895 it was purchased by Mr. Cockburn of the Milton Butter Factory. He removed the frame building to the east and relocated it to 49 Mill Street. In 1896, he completed his creamery with an adjoining structure. This building was demolished in the 1950s and replaced with the cement-block building which served as a grocery store.