114 Main St. E.

This attractive pressed-brick house was built by James Houston, a local merchant and town councillor in 1905, when the local brick yards were producing some of the finest brick in Canada. It became a funeral home in 1953. An earlier frame building on the site housed “The Milton Novelty Works” followed by a roller skating rink, which was used for many other community events.

Now home to: