APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED! ANY APPLICATIONS AFTER THIS POINT WILL BE PLACED ON A WAITLIST.
We are looking for a wide selection of local vendors to offer unique, creative and high-quality products and services during the Downtown Milton SummerFest on Saturday, June 3, 2023.
- Downtown Milton SummerFest is hosted by the Downtown Milton Business Improvement Area (DMBIA) and will run from 12:00 to 8:00 p.m. The event will feature music, vendors, kids’ activities, and more.
- The application deadline is Monday, March 13, 2023 at 5:00pm.
- All accepted vendors will receive notice by Friday, March 17, 2023.
- Upon acceptance, final vendor fees, security deposits, insurance, and waivers are due by Wednesday, April 12, 2023 to confirm your vendor space.
Vendors are placed throughout Downtown Milton alongside Downtown businesses.
Please note the following when completing your application and contact the DMBIA office with any questions:
- SummerFest runs from 12:00pm to 8:00pm. All vendors must commit to staying on the street until 8:00pm. Vendors who leave before 8:00pm will forfeit their deposit. Vehicles will not be permitted on the street until the event closes at 8:00pm and all public is cleared from the street.
- All vendor displays must be family friendly, interactive and engaging.
- Exclusivity in product category cannot be guaranteed.
- All vendors selling food, once accepted. are responsible for submitting their own application to the Halton Region Health Department: https://www.halton.ca/For-Business/Food-Safety-for-Business/Requirements-for-Food-Vendors
- Vendors are responsible for providing all requirements for their booth space (tents, tent weights, tables, chairs, etc). Weights should be approx. 20lbs or more on each tent leg and are MANDATORY.
- There are a limited number of hydro spots available (for light usage only). Rates range from $50-$75 based on usage. Heavier usage will require a silent generator provided by the vendor.
- SummerFest runs rain or shine. See the cancellation policy below for more details.
- The DMBIA is not responsible for any loss or damages associated with the event.
Once payment is made, it is non-refundable. In the event that SummerFest must be cancelled due to reasons beyond the DMBIA and the Town of Milton’s control such as – acts of God, Government Decree, fire, weather, natural disaster or ordinances by legal authority, no refunds will be issued and a credit will be given to the next event. Should the event be cancelled or postponed due to Covid-19 restrictions surrounding large events, vendors will receive a credit to a future event date.
For any questions or more information, call 905-876-2773 or email firstname.lastname@example.org