We are looking for a wide selection of local vendors to offer unique, creative and high-quality products and services during Miracle on Main Street in Downtown Milton on Saturday, December 9, 2023.
- Miracle on Main Street in Downtown Milton is hosted by the Tiger Jeet Singh Foundation in partnership with Halton Police and the Downtown Milton Business Improvement Area (DMBIA) and will run from 2:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Miracle on Main Street is an engaging and inclusive community charity toy drive event in support of local children and families in need. In addition to collecting toys for charity, the event will include live music, vendors, amusement park rides, Santa and more.
- The application deadline is Friday, October 6, 2023 at 5:00 p.m.
- All accepted vendors will receive notice by Wednesday, October 18, 2023.
- Upon acceptance, final vendor fees, security deposits and insurance are due by Friday, November 10, 2023 to confirm your vendor space.
Vendors are placed throughout Downtown Milton alongside downtown businesses.
Please note the following criteria when completing your application and contact the DMBIA office with any questions:
- Miracle on Main Street in Downtown Milton runs from 2:00 pm to 8:00 pm. All vendors must commit to staying on the street until 8:00 pm. Vendors who leave before 8:00 pm will forfeit their deposit. Vehicles will not be permitted on the street until the event closes at 8:00 pm and all public is cleared from the street.
- All vendor displays must be family friendly, interactive and engaging.
- Exclusivity in product category cannot be guaranteed.
- All vendors selling food are responsible for submitting their own application to the Halton Region Health Department: https://www.halton.ca/For-Business/Food-Safety-for-Business/Requirements-for-Food-Vendors
- Vendors are responsible for providing all requirements for their booth space (tents, tent weights, tables, chairs, etc). Weights should be approx. 20lbs or more on each tent leg and are
- There will be no charge for plugging in string lights but we do require notification of the type of lights you will be hanging and number of ropes. If you require electrical for more than lighting, there will be a limited number of hydro spots available at a rate of $75. Heavier usage will require a SILENT generator provided by the vendor.
- Food trucks are required to use their generators as there are no outlets on Main St. to support them.
- Miracle on Main Street runs rain or shine. See the cancellation policy below for more details.
- The DMBIA, Tiger Jeet Singh Foundation, Halton Police and the Town of Milton are not responsible for any loss or damages associated with the event.
Once payment is made, it is non-refundable. In the event that Miracle on Main Street must be cancelled due to reasons beyond the DMBIA, the Tiger Jeet Singh Foundation, Halton Police and the Town of Milton’s control such as – acts of God, Government Decree, fire, weather, natural disaster or ordinances by legal authority, no refunds will be issued and a credit will be given to the next event. Should the event be cancelled or postponed due to Covid-19 restrictions surrounding large events, vendors will receive a credit to a future event date.
For any questions or more information, call 905-876-2773 or email email@example.com