Tuesday, December 14th, 2021, 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. (please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the workshop to get settled in). Workshop Fee is$40.00/pp + HST and is approx. 2 hours.
- Basic knowledge of machine sewing/troubleshooting required
What you will learn:
- You will create a versatile Fabric Bucket, perfect for your make-up brushes, holder of all the keys and change at your entry way, cover a flower pot, the possibilities are endless with this make
- You will receive a 5% discount on fabric purchases in-store for the purpose of this workshop only.
- 2 fat quarters for exterior and 2 fat quarters for interior quilting cotton or a cotton/linen blend fabric
- 1/2 yard Pellon Decor Bond 809 or 987F Pellon Fusible Fleece
What to bring:
- Sewing machine in good working order (and manual if you have one)
- All purpose sewing foot
- Basic sewing kit (seam ripper, thread snips, scissors, pins, rotary cutter, 24″ long ruler etc.)
- Coordinating thread or top stitching (available for purchase in-store or online, if needed)
- Sewing gauge
- 80/12 universal sewing machine needles (available for purchase in-store or online, if needed)
- Pen or Pencil
Proof of double vaccine passport / QR code and a government issued ID is required.