


317 Main St. E.
A beautiful stone church was built here in 1895. The Governor General of Canada, the Earl of Aberdeen, came by a special train from Toronto to lay the first stone for the church. The church officially opened on November 12, 1895. An older Grace Church was built around 1856 on land donated by Joseph Martin and his wife. That older building is still standing and is now used as a Parish Hall behind the newer church.
