


146 to 148 Main St. E.
The Earl Block used to be called the Hyde Block. The original wooden building burned down in a fire in 1915, so Edwin Earl rebuilt it and opened a shop that sold and repaired metal items and plumbing supplies. Edwin Earl was very involved in the Milton community. He served on Town Council, became Mayor of Milton, and was also the town’s Fire Chief.

