Wednesday, November 17, 2021, 7:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. (please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the workshop to get settled in). Workshop Fee is $40.00/pp + HST and is approx. 2.5 hours.
- Outer bag – 3 coordinating fat quarters (100% cotton) (available for purchase in-store/online)
- Handles – 1 yard 100% cotton webbing (available for purchase in-store/online)
- Lining – 1/2 yard 100% cotton (available for purchase in-store/online)
What you will learn:
- You will learn how to create a gorgeous one of a kind patchwork tote bag
- A good little stepping stone to learning how to quilt
What to bring:
- Sewing machine in good working order (and manual if you have one)
- All purpose sewing foot or a 1/4″ piecing foot (if you have one)
- Basic sewing kit (seam ripper, thread snips, fabric scissors, pins, clips, pencil or marker)
- Neutral coloured thread for piecing tote bag and matching thread for top stitching
- Rotary cutter
- Ruler 24″ x 6″
Proof of double vaccine passport / QR code and a government issued ID is required.