Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to spend quality time with your best-beloved. Need some fresh, new ideas for a date? Here are five great ways to celebrate Valentine’s Day in beautiful Downtown Milton:
- Grab a coffee at one of our cafés or coffee shops and go for a romantic stroll around Jaycee Trail. Alternatively, bundle up, grab some take-out and enjoy your dinner while overlooking the splendor of Mill Pond.
- Choose from a wide range of downtown restaurants and eateries and enjoy a delicious meal while sipping a glass of wine and starring into the eyes of the one you love.
- Get creative and paint, decorate or craft something beautiful together at one of our local shops that offer classes and workshops. Prefer a ready-made gift? Pick out the perfect present at any of our fabulous retail stores.
- Spoil yourself and your loved one and get pampered before your big date. Visit one of the spas, salons or barber shops downtown to look and feel great for your special night.
- Step back in time with a visit to Waldie’s Blacksmith Shop and learn about the rich history of Milton. Sign up for a Guided Walking Tour with the Milton Historical Society, or pick up a Walking Historic Milton booklet. Then, walk hand-in-hand and explore the streets and buildings in Downtown Milton.
We would love to see photos of you and your loved ones having fun in Downtown Milton. Remember to use #MiltonOn and don’t forget to tag us or check in.
Check out the Events Calendar at downtownmilton.com to find out about great events and activities taking place in Downtown Milton!
We wish you a Happy Valentine’s Day and hope you enjoy all that your community has to offer.
Stay connected by joining us online: