- This event has passed.
ADHD & Anxiety Workshop for Parents
March 12, 2020 @ 7:45 pm - 9:00 pmFree
If these are these your child’s biggest struggles, this workshop is for you.
– Calming down
– Regulating emotions
– Sitting to get school work done
– Turning off their brain to go to bed
– Butterflies or upset tummy from anxiety
– Troubles going in busy, loud public places with your child
– Sleep and speech challenges
Feeling like their kid’s gas pedal is all the way down to the floor, going 100 km/hr all the time is something we hear from parent’s a lot.
At this free live workshop you’ll be able to get answers and actions steps to immediately make changes in your kid’s life and your life.