- This event has passed.
ADHD & Anxiety Workshop For Parents with Dr. Grant Van Dyke
September 24, 2019 @ 7:30 pm - 8:45 pm
If these are your child’s biggest struggles, this FREE workshop is for you.
- Calming down
- Regulating emotions
- Sitting to get school work done
- Turning off their brain to go to bed
- Butterflies or upset tummy from anxiety
- Troubles going in busy, loud public places with your child
- Sleep and speech challenges
Feeling like their kid’s gas pedal is all the way down to the floor, going 100 km/hr all the time is something we hear from parent’s a lot.
At this free live workshop you’ll be able to get answers and actions steps to immediately make changes in your kid’s life and your life.
You can get answers that could help your child’s concentration, grades, temperament and sleep issues, know the steps forward to calming the master control system of the body, and even find the missing piece of the puzzle that nobody has addressed!
Heck, you may even get your hope back for the first time in a long time; hope for the good days to outweigh the bad days!
In fact, here’s just a sample of what you can expect at this free live workshop:
- Learn the way forward because right now these challenges are not getting better…
- Find that missing element to calming your child’s nervous system. You have tried everything and you know there is a missing piece of the puzzle…
- How to make this year much better with the action steps to get there…
- Stop these challenges from effecting the other areas of your family life…
- With new information, you can make new decisions for your family…
- … and much, MUCH More!
Disclaimer and clarification: This is not another treatment or cure for ADHD or anxiety. It is a system of reconnection the brain and the body so that your kid’s body can function better. With a more calm brain-body connection, the body has the potential to heal and coordinate itself better.
Don’t miss this free live workshop where you can get your hope back.