- This event has passed.
ADHD, Anxiety & Sensory Workshop for Parents with Dr. Grant Van Dyke
October 16, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pmFree
Parents, maybe your child has been given a label of ADHD, Anxiety, ASD, SPD or maybe you just know in your gut there’s more going on with your child than other’s realize… it’s time to attend the Perfect Storm. Dr. Grant Van Dyke (recognized in pediatric and family wellness care) has been helping children, just like yours, grow and exceed expectations.
You don’t have to accept limits other professionals have given you and your family. When you get to the WHY things are happening, you can get to the ACTION to move forward. Join Dr. Grant & Team at the Perfect Storm to learn more!
- 7:00 p.m. Arrival – Food & Drink Provided
- 7:30 p.m. Presentation – Our Children & The Perfect Storm: Roots, Causes, & Next Steps
- 8:30 p.m. Q&A with Dr. Grant & IFC Team
- Dr. Grant pulls back the curtain and talks about all the reasons our children need help. From both the outside and the inside, we will help you put together the information you need to know why your child is struggling.
- We’ll give you step by step help that you can use to start making a difference for your child IMMEDIATELY. Together we help you learn how to MINIMIZE the tough days and MAXIMIZE the good days for your child at home and school.
- The proof is in the parents…who have been where you are. We’ll share with you stories of kids who no longer struggle with with the symptoms of sleepless nights, struggles in school and lack of focus.
For more information and to register, click here.